Serving more customers, more capably, from more locations.
Next-day delivery to 98% of the United States.
Growing our company responsibly means finding the perfect partners.
Different facilities have different needs.
Skilled Nursing (SNF), Assisted Living (ALF) & Independent Living (ILF)
Skilled Nursing (SNF), Assisted Living (ALF) & Independent Living (ILF) From the Pacific Coast to New England, post-acute providers and care facilities across the country continue to trust TwinMed as their premier medical supply distributor. What started as a small, family business—serving just a few nursing homes—has grown into the nationwide supplier of choice for the growing skilled nursing market. TwinMed’s team of more than 60 experienced post-acute care representatives is prepared to offer the highest quality products and services at the best value possible.
While our national reach delivers exceptional product offerings and distribution capability, it’s our local white glove service and customer care that creates lasting bonds with our clients across the post-acute care spectrum. We are a proven strategic partner to help you stay ahead of healthcare industry changes, evaluate new products, strengthen inventory control and save money through formulary development and contract analysis.
Our skilled nursing, assisted living and independent living facility clients enjoy:
- Dedicated customer service and sales team, including 24/7/365 emergency service + Formulary development and management
- Flexible ordering, online discounts and consistently high fill rates
- TwinMed local delivery (where available)
- Same-day and next-day delivery available
- Ancillary charge tracking and inventory management through partner integrations
- Integrations with national procurement management companies
- Operational efficiencies, including policy and procedure development, and data analytics
- Legal and regulatory updates
- Comprehensive education programs and new technology offerings
Durable Medical Equipment (DME) & Home Medical Equipment (HME)
Home Medical Equipment (HME) & Durable Medical Equipment (DME) To ensure the best quality of treatment and therapy for your patients, we offer a range of medical equipment to suit your facility or in-home care needs. From skilled nursing and long-term care, to home health and hospice, our experienced medical equipment representatives can help you upgrade one critical item or purchase new equipment for an entire facility. We help you meet a wide range of patient needs to ensure the best quality of life for each individual you care for. TwinMed delivers quality equipment, parts and accessories to our clients and their patients, whether in-facility or in-home. Our service includes leasing options for capital purchases, contract analysis, flexible ordering options, swift delivery and 24/7 customer representative availability. We also offer turnkey service with larger projects, such as facility renovations and additions, assisting in the procurement of new equipment for your latest spaces. Items we source and distribute include:
- Beds and mattresses
- Diagnostic Equipment
- Fall Mats
- Mattress Covers
- Safety Belts
- Therapy and Exercise Equipment
- Transfer Equipment
- Walking Aids
Home Health & Hospice
Home Health & Hospice TwinMed has developed an entire division to support customers in the specialized Home Health and Hospice market. In recent years, we’ve created concierge services that meet the shifting needs of your business and help you maintain compliance and consistency of care throughout your organization.
Our experienced team understands the hospice industry and its sensitive philosophy of care. We work closely with you to stay within budget, uncover savings, manage inventory and prevent backorders so you can focus on superior patient care. We strive to provide you with the most reliable supplies and services—and deliver the best value—through customized programs designed to save you time and money.
When patients remain in-home to receive care, they deserve the same accuracy in quality product delivery. We work with you to ensure they receive exactly what they need at the right time, at home.
Home Health & Hospice Solutions
- Consolidated patient-specific invoices with HCPC codes
- Mobile website app with pre-populated template
- Customer-specific GL coded invoices
- Customized welcome product samples for new clients, supplied at no charge
All our Home Health and Hospice customers enjoy:
- Customized, name-brand product formulary
- Dedicated customer service and sales team, including a dedicated hospice specialist
- Bulk delivery (with discount) and manufacturer direct shipments
- Same-day and next-day delivery, when available
- Patient home delivery with flat-rate shipping fee
- Customized PPD analysis and programs
- Group Purchasing Organization (GPO) Contracting
TwinMed is proud to serve as the sole medical distributor partner of SONO—a coalition of best-in-class hospice vendors providing education to hospice executives across the country.